Wednesday, April 15, 2009

week 29






I have had a wonderful week at home. The new pictures are when Krystal saw me at home. Sean weighed 3-2 last Friday and is in the 66th percentile. He continues to have a great heart rate and is very active. We go to the doctor for a sonogram once a week on Fridays. I have been behaving well most days laying around and letting Aric push me in a wheel chair. I got to go to church on Easter which was very nice. It feels weird being in a wheel chair and knowing that I am physically able to stand up. Aric has a fit when I stand to long. My nesting instincts are at war with my brain. I have three people helping me stay in line with my doctors recommendations.
We purchased a monopoly game for the Wii that takes considerable time. Krystal enjoys it.. she's a miser ( it makes me proud). It helps pass the time that I have to be sitting or laying down. I'm so ready to start exercising to get rid of some of this weight, but I have to be patient. Not my strong suit prior to this experience. Just 9 weeks to go before my doctor will deliver Sean. We are tentatively looking at June 17-19 sometime. I will post when we are sure.

No comments: