Monday, April 27, 2009

week 31

Today marks 31 weeks gestation. We are all very excited and wondering just how much bigger I can possibly get. My doctor lifted the wheel chair requirement as long as I'm not up for to long. I've had to figure out the hard way that more than an hour out leaves me drained. I am learning so many things that are very humbling at the moment. We had some bushes removed and now I'm wondering how and when someone else is going to be able to plant flowers in the large area. Aric cleared the garden in the back yard and my urge to get out there and plant is very strong. Maybe I will just throw some seeds down and see what happens this year. I have had some pleasant surprises. I was able to register for baby items from home. The Wal-Mart site was the most difficult and time consuming to navigate. Those of you who know me, know my bias against the chain, but I promise their site was the most difficult compared to Target and Babies R Us. Target was the easiest and most fun. It still took all morning and left me very tired. Krystal is doing very well patiently awaiting her brother and the opening of the Hawaiian Falls water park. I think she is more excited for Hawaiian Falls. Aric's school semester just wrapped up and he will start an online class soon. We are down to one vehicle at the moment, so it will be nice for him not to have to be gone from early morning to late night. My last doctors visit had Sean weighing 3-7 on the 60th percentile. The doctor thinks he will weigh between six and seven pounds. I'm pleased to hear that I might be able to use a receiving blanket. Krystal came home at nine pounds and 21 inches long, receiving blankets did not work well with her. I have another doctors appointment on Friday, I'll post more then.

Tamara

No comments: